News & Notice
- Mar 27, 2017 [USA] Coca-Cola, Pepsi Will Pull 2-Liters From Philadelphia Over Soda Tax (2017-03-22)
- Under the city’s sugary drink tax, soda and other sweetened beverages are now subject to a tax of $.015 per ounce. While the tax is applied at the distributor level, some of the cost has been passed along to customers. If the full tax is passed on to customers, that means the tax imposed on a 20-ounce bottle would be $.30, while the tax on a 2-liter bottle of soda carries a tax of $1. However, as the Consumerist’s Ph...
- .[USA] Florida court rules skim milk does not have to be labeled 'imitation milk product' (2017-03-22) Mar 24, 2017
- .[USA] EWG Letter to the Members of the Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committees, in Opposition to H.R. 5 (2017-03-22) Mar 24, 2017
- .[Australia] Notification Circular 08-17 (2017-03-23) Mar 24, 2017
- .[Australia] Hemp food products get green light from food regulator, governmental approval still needed (2017-03-23) Mar 24, 2017
- [ FOOD ] The list of Certification Assurance agencies which approved its reliability of labels and advertisements on Food and Livestock products
- [ AGRO-LIVESTOCK AND FISHERIES ] Import Policy for Livestock Products Will Change as February 4, 2016.
- [ DRUGS ] Pharmaceutical Affairs Act (Amended on May 29, 2016)
- [ BIO & COSMETICS ] (Herbal Medicine) Regulation on Approval and Notification of Herbal (crude) Medicinal Preparations, Etc.
- [ MEDICAL DEVICES ] Regulations on Labelling, etc. of Medical Devices