News & Notice
- Apr 25, 2017 [USA] TRADE PRACTICE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION: I WOULD LIKE TO USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO INFORM CONSUMERS WHERE TO FIND MY ALCOHOL BEVERAGES OR TO PROMOTE A SPECIAL EVENT AT A RESTAURANT OR RETAILER. ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS ON THIS? (2017-04-21)
- As we stated in TTB Industry Circular 2013-01, TTB considers advertising in social media to be subject to all of the same requirements and restrictions as any other type of advertising under the Federal Alcohol Administration Act (FAA Act) and the TTB implementing regulations (27 CFR part 4 subpart G, 27 CFR part 5 subpart H, and 27 CFR part 7 subpart F, and the "tied house" regulations at 27 CFR part 6). See TTB FAQ A28 f...
- .[USA] Advancing the Safety of Imported Food (2017-04-20) Apr 24, 2017
- .[EU] Public consulation : dietary reference values for riboflavin (2017-04-21) Apr 24, 2017
- .[Australia] Updates to the Permissible Ingredients Determination for listed medicines (2017-04-21) Apr 24, 2017
- .[UK] Food labelling : country of origin (2017-04-20) Apr 24, 2017
- [ FOOD ] The list of Certification Assurance agencies which approved its reliability of labels and advertisements on Food and Livestock products
- [ AGRO-LIVESTOCK AND FISHERIES ] No Data
- [ DRUGS ] Standard for Re-examination of New Drugs, etc.
- [ BIO & COSMETICS ] (Biological Products) Regulation on Approval and Review of Biological Products
- [ MEDICAL DEVICES ] Regulations on Labelling, etc. of Medical Devices