News & Notice
- Apr 28, 2017 [USA] ¡°Healthy¡± Definition Should Steer Consumers to Fruits & Vegetables: CSPI (2017-04-26)
- The Food and Drug Administration’s official definition of “healthy” should steer consumers toward fruits, vegetables, and other under-consumed healthy foods—and away from their unhealthy competitors in the processed food aisles, according to comments submitted to the agency by the nonprofit Center for Science in the Public Interest. Since September 2016, the FDA has been seeking public comment on an updated...
- .[New Zealand] Antimicrobial Resistance: New Zealand¡¯s current situation and identified areas for action (2017-04-27) Apr 28, 2017
- .[EU] Belgium proposes legal changes on self-checking and food supplements (2017-04-26) Apr 28, 2017
- .[Australia] Shoppers lose in new free range egg standard (2017-04-26) Apr 28, 2017
- .[Australia] Information standard provides clarity in free-range egg labelling (2017-04-26) Apr 28, 2017
- [ FOOD ] The list of Certification Assurance agencies which approved its reliability of labels and advertisements on Food and Livestock products
- [ AGRO-LIVESTOCK AND FISHERIES ] No Data
- [ DRUGS ] Standard for Re-examination of New Drugs, etc.
- [ BIO & COSMETICS ] (Biological Products) Regulation on Approval and Review of Biological Products
- [ MEDICAL DEVICES ] Regulations on Labelling, etc. of Medical Devices