News & Notice
- Mar 23, 2017 [Australia] Imported food reform (2017-03-21)
- Public consultation on the imported food reforms legislative changes is now open. Access the draft bill, regulations and guidance notes​. The Department of Agriculture and Water Resources is strengthening Australia’s imported food safety system to better protect consumer health. The new system will also reduce the regulatory burden for compliant food importers while upholding Australia’s international obligations. ...
- .[Australia] Public consultation on imported food reforms legislative changes (2017-03-21) Mar 23, 2017
- .[USA] Ban on meat imports from Brazil ; consumers warned not to buy (2017-03-21) Mar 22, 2017
- .[USA] FDA Considering Simplifying Agricultural Water Standards (2017-03-20) Mar 22, 2017
- .[USA] Constituent Update - March 17, 2017 (2017-03-17) Mar 21, 2017
- [ FOOD ] The list of Certification Assurance agencies which approved its reliability of labels and advertisements on Food and Livestock products
- [ AGRO-LIVESTOCK AND FISHERIES ] Import Policy for Livestock Products Will Change as February 4, 2016.
- [ DRUGS ] Pharmaceutical Affairs Act (Amended on May 29, 2016)
- [ BIO & COSMETICS ] (Herbal Medicine) Regulation on Approval and Notification of Herbal (crude) Medicinal Preparations, Etc.
- [ MEDICAL DEVICES ] Regulations on Labelling, etc. of Medical Devices