News & Notice
- Jun 24, 2016 [Canada] Regulatory Cooperation Council ? Foreign Animal Disease Zoning Recognition (2016-06-22)
- [Response to Comments Received: External Consultation on the Framework for Implementing and Maintaining the Arrangement between Canadian Food Inspection Agency and United States Department of Agriculture for the Recognition of Foreign Animal Disease Control and Eradication Zones ] -Introduction- Foreign Animal Disease (FAD) Zoning Recognition is an initiative under the United States (U.S.) - Canada Regulatory Cooperat...
- .[EU] Peer review of the pesticide risk assessment of the active substance picoxystrobin (2016-06-22) Jun 24, 2016
- .[USA] San Francisco goes for soda tax after victory on health warnings (2016-06-22) Jun 24, 2016
- .[USA] The president just signed a law that affects nearly every product you use (2016-06-22) Jun 24, 2016
- .[USA] USDA removes references to ‘midget’ raisins (2016-06-22) Jun 24, 2016
- [ FOOD ] Regulation for Designation of Certification.Assurance Agency for Foods and Livestock Products
- [ AGRO-LIVESTOCK AND FISHERIES ] Import Policy for Livestock Products Will Change as February 4, 2016.
- [ DRUGS ] Korean Pharmacopoeia(Tenth Edition)
- [ BIO & COSMETICS ] Guideline on Tumorigenicity Assessment of Stem Cell Therapy Products
- [ MEDICAL DEVICES ] Regulations on Indication and Labeling of Medical Devices