News & Notice
- Jan 20, 2017 [USA] FDA and EPA issue final fish consumption advice (2017-01-18)
- Release Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency issued final advice regarding fish consumption. This advice is geared toward helping women who are pregnant or may become pregnant – as well as breastfeeding mothers and parents of young children – make informed choices when it comes to fish that are healthy and safe to eat. (This advice refers to fish and shellfish colle...
- .[USA] Illinois Senate bill would add tax to sugary drinks (2017-01-18) Jan 20, 2017
- .[USA] USDA announces stricter animal welfare rules for eggs, meat (2017-01-18) Jan 20, 2017
- .[USA] USDA Requests Public Input on Revision of Biotechnology Regulations (2017-01-18) Jan 20, 2017
- .[Australia] 04-2017 - New sampling protocals for suspended uncooked prawns and uncooked prawn meat imports (2017-01-17) Jan 19, 2017
- [ FOOD ] the list of Certification Assurance agencies which approved its reliability of labels and advertisements on Food and Livestock products
- [ AGRO-LIVESTOCK AND FISHERIES ] Import Policy for Livestock Products Will Change as February 4, 2016.
- [ DRUGS ] Korean Pharmacopoeia(Tenth Edition)
- [ BIO & COSMETICS ] (Herbal Medicine) Regulation on Approval and Notification of Herbal (crude) Medicinal Preparations, Etc.
- [ MEDICAL DEVICES ] Regulations on Labelling, etc. of Medical Devices