News & Notice
- Feb 23, 2017 [Ireland] Ice Cream Regulations from 1952 to be revoked (2017-02-21)
- The Minister of State for Health Promotion, Marcella Corcoran Kennedy, proposes to revoke the Food Standards (Ice-Cream) Regulations 1952 (S.I. No. 227 of 1952). The 1952 Regulations set compositional requirements for ice-cream, and specifically its minimum milk-fat, milk solids and sugar content. Industry, in an effort to make food healthier and to meet some of the objectives set in the Department of Health’s Strategy ‘...
- .[USA] Seattle mayor proposes new tax on sodas, sugary drinks (2017-02-21) Feb 23, 2017
- .[Australia] Call for submissions on new processing aids for wine (2017-02-20) Feb 22, 2017
- .[USA] Maine Asks Feds To Allow Ban On Food Stamps For Candy, Soda (2017-02-20) Feb 22, 2017
- .[Australia] Notification Circular 06-17 (2017-02-20) Feb 21, 2017
- [ FOOD ] The list of Certification Assurance agencies which approved its reliability of labels and advertisements on Food and Livestock products
- [ AGRO-LIVESTOCK AND FISHERIES ] Import Policy for Livestock Products Will Change as February 4, 2016.
- [ DRUGS ] Pharmaceutical Affairs Act (Amended on May 29, 2016)
- [ BIO & COSMETICS ] (Herbal Medicine) Regulation on Approval and Notification of Herbal (crude) Medicinal Preparations, Etc.
- [ MEDICAL DEVICES ] Regulations on Labelling, etc. of Medical Devices