News & Notice
- Sep 30, 2016 [Canada] Senate bill would ban junk food ads targeting kids (2016-09-28)
- A new Senate bill would ban food and soft drink marketing that targets kids under age 13, with the goal of reducing junk food consumption and obesity in Canada. Conservative Senator Nancy Greene Raine — who introduced the bill, S-228 — said food purchasing decisions should be left to parents alone. “I don’t think it’s fair to parents to be nagged by a child saying ‘Buy this! Buy this!’&r...
- .[USA] US soda-tax battle bubbles up in San Francisco Bay Area (2016-09-28) Sep 30, 2016
- .[USA] Retail beef grinders better be keeping their logs come Saturday (2016-09-29) Sep 30, 2016
- .[Australia] Plant-based milk alternatives (2016-09-28) Sep 29, 2016
- .[USA] This special edition of the TTB Newsletter announces that Formulas Online has been updated and improved (2016-09-27) Sep 29, 2016
- [ FOOD ] Foods Labelling Standards
- [ AGRO-LIVESTOCK AND FISHERIES ] Import Policy for Livestock Products Will Change as February 4, 2016.
- [ DRUGS ] Korean Pharmacopoeia(Tenth Edition)
- [ BIO & COSMETICS ] 2015 Annual Report of National Lot Release
- [ MEDICAL DEVICES ] Regulations on Labelling, etc. of Medical Devices